The Aquaflo Tri Top has been the best-selling top in our range thanks to the performance focused fabrics and comfortable fit. It is made using a combination of Aquaflo, Airflo and Revolution-X to offer speed, comfort and a high degree of ventilation. It’s a great looking and high-performance top suitable for both short and long-distance races.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. It is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Revolution-X is a latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the back panels as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- Airflo is designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- 360o Inner Bra is designed to give extra coverage. It is made from a high denier strength Lycra fabric to ensure comfort. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest.
- Length – The top is designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which give the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top.